hey from MA... a place to sleep and a raccoon.

housepunkKayy

Reaction score
My name is kayla. Right now i have a place in MA, berkshire county. I'm not traveling at the moment... and im working a program right now. I guess my main purpose for joining was to put it out there that if you're traveling through the area and need a place to crash, or food, ciggs and whatever, that my door is always open. If you dont mind my three dogs.
Another reason for joining is to read.... reading about other people's experiences out on the road is enthralling to me. And to just meet fellow travelers. My crippling social and general anxiety leads me to be alone. I dont have friends or family but im trying.
Also.... in June of 2013 i met Christian Marques aka Raccoon. This young tramp was the most amazing and beautiful human i had ever met. We were gonna hop out together but a few days before we were at this spot called mill street drinking. Him not being from around here decided he would swim in the river running under the tracks. Unaware of the dangers benith. Everyone called to him but he was having too much of a good time cooling off. I jumped in after him to drag his ass out. As we swam back towards to cement shore the current from an underwater drain caught him.... i held on as hard and as long as i could but it swept him under. Screaming for help but my calls were ignored. Everyone there bailed. Everyone. I dont weigh a hundred pounds soaking wet and im only five one. I tried. Unfortunately Raccoon died that day. My point being, if anyone knew of this young soul and wants to talk about him....
Have a safe night everyone.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! And glad you like it here and the material that has been posted. That said - what a tragic thing to have happen with your friend :(

Reactions: housepunkKayy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads