Hey Everyone! | Squat the Planet

Hey Everyone!

jakus

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! my name is Jake, and I'm really considering hitting the road post-pandemic. I'm a Frequent GURPS & old-school D&D player and GM, a lover of all things music, and an avid player and modder of Minecraft and The Fallout series. I also write many read and write fiction ( mostly mystery and post-apocalyptic ), and I love to write Creepypasta and draw as well. I've always had a wanderlust and a hunger for adventure, and love to travel in the traditional sense ( but I'm ready to pursue more adventurous methods sooner or later) I'm really excited that I found this community, I've honestly been looking for advice and stories from people who live this lifestyle for a while, and I hope to join y'all soon!

ComradeAtlas

Comrade
Reaction score
Cool to see someone else from Kentucky, well met comrade. Fallout and dnd are both kickass. I’ll have to tell ya story of how Benedict slenderdick and Cecil dieseldick survived a caravan raid sometime 😂😂😂

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
ha nice intro! a few of us stp folks here finished the curse of strahd 5e campaign not too long ago. i was the DM. looking forward to organizing another game but someone else needs to DM this time around, that shit is a lot of work and i got a lot going on atm :p

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: ComradeAtlas

Bibs

Reaction score
Good luck to you jakus, and you've come to the right place for advice and stories, this site is a veritable fountainhead of knowledge. If you're ever out in the pnw shoot me a dm and I'll see if I can help ya out with whatever you need at the time.
With gratitude, -Ian

Sakuya Izayoi

Reaction score
Good to see people who D&D and write creepypasta. I'd say you might like the prospect of urban exploring or even checking out abandoned and creepy places. Welcome to the forums.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard Jakus!!! Nice intro write up!

I'm still writing my post-apocalyptic book series about myself other survivors but shelve it for now I don't think it will ever come out if I keep being lazy! I'm still working on another writing project, doubt that will come out, lazy! Happy you like that stuff.

Adventure is what I love! Again, Welcome to the StP community! CHJ

SlabGrabber

Reaction score
It would be fun to get some people together and do a one-off D&D adventure sometime. Matt's right, GMing is a shit ton of work, but I'm planning to quit my job next month so I might be up for it.

• Love It
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads