Hey everyone

Torri Ramona

Reaction score
Currently working and living in Colorado,earning a bit of money before I start my travels.I was really happy to find this community of like minded people to learn from. I'm excited to see more of this beautiful planet,meet some cool people, and hopefully be able to share some stories here. Thanks everyone.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hahah... welcome to the website. STP is a great resource for finding information and a varied travel community.
You have a search function across from your name, mail and alerts. Magnifying glass icon.
Also you can start threads or join folks in chat to ask questions or just hang out.

Be welcome and chill.

By the way... Nice Betty Page hairstyle, Very pretty. ::eyepatch::

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Currently working and living in Colorado,earning a bit of money before I start my travels.I was really happy to find this community of like minded people to learn from. I'm excited to see more of this beautiful planet,meet some cool people, and hopefully be able to share some stories here. Thanks everyone.

any chance you're coming out to the StP Jamboree?

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
After I left Pearl Jam, I moved to Colorado, and split my time between Durango and Aspen. I'm actually passing through Denver on Thursday, promoting my memoirs "Seattle's Greatest Lyricist".
So if you're around, stop by the Bluebird on Colfax and I'll maybe sing "Don't call me daughter'' or something for ya.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
^bullshit

::cigar::

Reactions: Mankini

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Well, the part about me being Eddie Vedder, an autobiography, etc. is a bit of hyperbole, as pointed out by my colleague. But I actually do spend time in Colorado!

• Haha
Reactions: East

angerisagift

Reaction score
GL

K

Kim Chee

After I left Pearl Jam, I moved to Colorado, and split my time between Durango and Aspen. I'm actually passing through Denver on Thursday, promoting my memoirs "Seattle's Greatest Lyricist".
So if you're around, stop by the Bluebird on Colfax and I'll maybe sing "Don't call me daughter'' or something for ya.

Enough. I'll do ya.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads