Hey everyone!

beentheredoneit

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

I'm a 42 year old married woman from Oklahoma! I'm disabled and stay at home for the most part until I get a wheelchair ramp built! Then I'll be on the go! In the meantime I mess around online! I'm an activist, writer, photographer (hobby on the last 2.) I enjoy meeting new people and making new friend's. Listening to people's problem's and trying to give the best advice I can give!

I understand where everyone is coming from in here. I was a run away and spent a lot of my youth traveling and in the street's! Hence my name in here! And kinda what brought me here!

Thing's I am passionate about is police murder's and police brutality, human right's animal right's and legalizing weed! he! he! he! And advocating for the homeless and trying to help when and where I can!

I have an awesome husband! He is my soul mate, my rock, my strength, my everything!!!!

I love my fur baby's (my cat's) Right now I have kitten's and having lot's of fun playing with them! And photographing them! And giving them lot's of kisses!

I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends!

Anything else just check out my profile!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
glad you could join us. just out of curiosity (if you don't mind me asking) what's your disability?

Kal

Reaction score
Cool and welcome to S.T.P. What part of OK are you from? I am from Nowata OK about 50 miles north I think from Tulsa.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
A warm welcome to STP @beentheredoneit

I look forward to your contributions and ::cigar::::cigar::::cigar::

Thank you for joining... :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads