Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself, Katie from Ontario!

kalirmi

Reaction score
I hope you're all doing well and I'm excited to share adventures with you. Currently homebound but looking forward to travelling again. Had a great time seeing some of Algonquin Park this summer.

I've lived in tents, sheds, vans and campers over the years. Suburban back yards to climbing up the side of a highway or finding a somewhat "legit" spot to "camp". Let me know if there's any advice I could give.

Cheers!

Tekamthi

Reaction score
algonquin park was a favorite of mine as a kid... have yet to revisit in the past decade or two... maybe next summer.

any thoughts of what kind of gear to carry around this time of year in this region?? the mix of heavy rain, sometimes-freezing overnight temps, and daytime humidity has me pretty weighted down with extras rn

I've been softened by the pacific northwest over the past decade, and am a week or two away from giving up on travels til the spring i think, but would love to see the leaves finish changing first if i can make it

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads