hey everybody

anonx

Reaction score
this is just a copy of my 'about me' but i figured i should post it here in introductions too:

hi, i'm choosing to remain anonymous on this website for privacy reasons, but you can just refer to me by my username.

i enjoy art of all types (especially photography and music), writing, traveling, and food.

i first started traveling when i ran away from an abusive parent via amtrak (CA to OR). i got caught and made the mistake of negotiating to live with my family in WNY (to clarify, the WNY family aren't abusive, but i don't do well with family in general.) missing the friends and music in portland, looking to get back by any means possible. hopefully i don't die along the way, but i'm young and stupid, and i don't have anything to lose.

i found stp through a friend who sympathised with my running away story. he told me about train-hopping, which i'm looking forward to doing, but haven't tried yet. also looking forward to engaging with the awesome stp community

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome to the site! how are you getting around? any major destinations you have in mind?

N0MAD

Reaction score
hey and welcome to the site,

i see @Matt Derrick has already welcomed you. As matt has already said how are you planning on getting around do you just plan on hopping trains? or are you open to any form of travel?

whatever you plan the folks on here are more than knowledgable on everything you would ever want to know.

ATB Nomad

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads