Hey everybody! | Squat the Planet

Hey everybody!

Yoki

Reaction score
I'm new here but I've been traveling freight for 3 years. I travel now with my 2 brothers . I'm housed up till january 7th, then us 3 are off. Hope to meet some of you guys out there were heading south from Eugene Oregon to LA to pick up some of my brothers gear. Then off to east coast via the sand line. I really like this site and hope to help as much as I can. Peace - yoki

Chaseur

Just a vagabond, singing the song of freedom
Reaction score
I'd be interested in learning how to hop if you don't mind showing me the ropes. I understand you've already got a pretty large group as is, but I figure I'd ask. I'm holed up in Georgia until late March/ early April

Yoki

Reaction score
I'd be interested in learning how to hop if you don't mind showing me the ropes. I understand you've already got a pretty large group as is, but I figure I'd ask. I'm holed up in Georgia until late March/ early April
Sorry man I cant take you out like that. A lot of info on this site about train hopping. I wouldn't want to feel responsible. What do you need help with?
welcome
::drinkingbuddy::safe
travels[/QUO

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads