Hey dudes

BadKidNick

Reaction score
I'm lil nasty, or lil n, or, if you really feel it's necessary, you can call me rachael. I'm super to new to this site and only just discovered it around a week ago. I've found some insanely useful info so far and i'm sure i'll find a lot more as i keep reading. Right now, i'm getting ready to get the hell out of west virginia. I've been here for about 5 years and i'm over all the humdrum bullshit that goes along with having a place, paying bills, having a job, etc. It's just not the life for me at all. I'm gonna leave soon, like before mid december, to head south. I'll probably be hitch hiking for a while, but i really wanna do some trainhopping. From what i've read, it's super fucking dangerous, so i'd really love to find someone who know's what they're doing to show me the ropes. I know a few people where i live who know what's up, but they're traveling days are behind them. If anyone would be willing to meet up somewhere and do some trainhopping with me, and just show me what's up, that would be fucking sweet. I've checked out the road dogs section of the site but it seems like most everyone there is looking for someone to show them the ropes as well. Anyways, hope you all are well and would love to get to know the community. Thanks dudes, have a swell day.
Find a guy named Matty if you reply I will look up his full sn he has been a hopper a long time. He's not dangerous just super protective. Hella cool guy. Hmu an I will connect you two.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads