Help with the DEEP WEB | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Help with the DEEP WEB

KnowOneGnome

Reaction score
I just wanted to write and apologize I had a virus infected on my computer that wouldn't display message box. So I ended quoting a text with an inability to write.

Op first and foremost DO NOT click on anything with CP or PD in front I ended up burning a HD after mistakenly clicking one of those links...

Second be wary of where you roam there. CSS is a closed shell system as you know. Those cannot access the web its exactly as it sounds its a closed system. I can explain much more thoroughly when I get home at 2330.

I can provide you various links to get you started some of which will point you to what you're asking. I can't do it @ work here though...

I highly recommend chaining VPN's OUTSIDE of the USA, namely out of China or Russia. Also ensure no logs are kept. Statistically 1 in 4 hackers IS an fbi informant as of 2012.

.clos sites are a closed shell system.
It is s a computer system that is shell/command line driven (shell) which means that it is closed off from access.
All the definition of CSS states is that it is a computer in a room, that you can't access unless you are physically in that room. The computer could have 14PB of data on it, but you wouldn't be able to access it from the internet, you will have to be physically present in the CSS's network.
http://puu.sh/1U31B

The info graphic above is slightly off from my understanding but all I have is around 20 years experience on the web. I'm NOT a know it all by any means just speaking from experience here.

I have a closed shell system at home. Unless their idea of a css is different from my own.

B

Benny

Have you introduced yourself to the site yet? I'm not being a jackass, i just think you should get to know people before you give information on how to allude the government tracking system.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

KnowOneGnome

Reaction score
Mr. Benny no harm no foul @ all man I completely understand. I'll make my next stop there. Felt at home so kinda jumped right in. Look forward to bouncing around the site as well. Not fomally introduced as of yet, just idle banter in shoutbox @ a quick hello to Mizz & Matt as she's from my home town and he's well admin and all. Will introduce myself once on home rather than work.

Best wishes everyone!

3rdEyeVision

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I just wanted to write and apologize I had a virus infected on my computer that wouldn't display message box. So I ended quoting a text with an inability to write.

Op first and foremost DO NOT click on anything with CP or PD in front I ended up burning a HD after mistakenly clicking one of those links...

Second be wary of where you roam there. CSS is a closed shell system as you know. Those cannot access the web its exactly as it sounds its a closed system. I can explain much more thoroughly when I get home at 2330.

I can provide you various links to get you started some of which will point you to what you're asking. I can't do it @ work here though...

I highly recommend chaining VPN's OUTSIDE of the USA, namely out of China or Russia. Also ensure no logs are kept. Statistically 1 in 4 hackers IS an fbi informant as of 2012.

It is s a computer system that is shell/command line driven (shell) which means that it is closed off from access.
All the definition of CSS states is that it is a computer in a room, that you can't access unless you are physically in that room. The computer could have 14PB of data on it, but you wouldn't be able to access it from the internet, you will have to be physically present in the CSS's network.

The info graphic above is slightly off from my understanding but all I have is around 20 years experience on the web. I'm NOT a know it all by any means just speaking from experience here.

I have a closed shell system at home. Unless their idea of a css is different from my own.

Dude you are exactly the kind of help I have been needing for awhile now. THANK YOU. Any chance you get to help me with this please send me a PM (Personal Message) and we can go from there. This is finally the answer I've been looking for. I'm fucking stoked. Thank you thank you thank you.

Bent Spoons

Reaction score

That all looks nice and dandy, but you receive maximum security through the anonymity the internet could theoretically could allow you to have unless you have a armed militia. (or your Houdini) You can't escape through of cloud of smoke, if you don't have the smoke bombs.Trusting another human with knowledge of your physical presence in a high stakes game will most always end badly.

The EFF surveillance self defense project could answer a lot of your questions thirdeye.

https://ssd.eff.org/

B

Benny

Mr. Benny no harm no foul @ all man I completely understand. I'll make my next stop there. Felt at home so kinda jumped right in. Look forward to bouncing around the site as well. Not fomally introduced as of yet, just idle banter in shoutbox @ a quick hello to Mizz & Matt as she's from my home town and he's well admin and all. Will introduce myself once on home rather than work.

Best wishes everyone!

Ya no harm. I'm just seeing a lot of new names pop up with credit card schemes or other illegal activity. There's nothing wrong with trying to hide your ip address from the world but to the people that watch this site it's a red flag that you are up to no good. Who knows if your system is a setup? As much as some people annoy me on this site, i don't want anybody be locked up for stupid reasons. I would say that the majority of people on this site just want to travel,live free and be left alone. So ya, i wasn't trying to be a jackass.....

KnowOneGnome

Reaction score
Benny I appreciate the sentiments man honestly do :) I understand I'd imagine this place is crawling with officers looking for lost person X or theft of Y. Now I will say that anything you find in the deep web should only be bought in bitcoins. Even then just like real cash you can and will be scammed @ some point.

I would hope no one is ignorant enough to attempt carding here or provide bank info anywhere on the web without an https connections and some signed certificate.

The only illegal thing going on here should be freight hopping and hitchhiking (think that's against law could be wrong...)

@Bent thanks for the link man I'd not heard of that one. But yeah Tor is all smoke and mirrors you still CAN be tracked just a bit tougher to do. Nothings impossible as you pretty much said there.

3rd was more looking into some of the more arcane/occult aspects of the hidden web claims to hide based on my discussions and while I frequent the area myself not heard anything worth noting outside the normal realm of shit there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads