HELP PLEASE

Reaction score
Aloha brothers and sisters.
I am currently 3000 miles from my husband who is in Eugene OR.
If you can help with gas, and don't mind rubbertramping, he could get you where u need to go.
We are In desperate need to be reunited. We have a 4 month old little girl. I miss him so much. Convo me for his number or more info.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399145201.346854.jpg

S

smk1620

yo miss where u at ??/ im not really szure if I can help but im in atl about to hop to chatt whith my roaddog were goin to the Cumberland gathering then west hmu if you wanna know more good luck miss

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
Hello, and welcome to STP.

First I would like to say, congratulations on the birth of your daughter. She is adorable and has soooo much hair for a 4 month old. :)

Okay, to be clear, He is Eugene trying to get to where you are? Which is where? And what kind of help is it that you are in need of? Help w/ gas money? Bus fare? A ride?

Reaction score
I am in North Carolina. He's tramping with Piper's(our daughters) godmother. They just made it to Medford OR and are flying signs for gas.
I apologize for the disheveled-ness of the post. It was frantic. As he has had a hard time getting out of eugene. BUT.
basically, I'm putting it out there that he is coming across the country and if anyone needs a ride and can help with gas funds, he can take you as far as you need to go as long as it's eastward and probably on 40. Well east after Sacramento area. He is traveling south at the moment, from OR.

Thank you so much, she is a galactic starseed!!

Reactions: Tude

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads