help a sista out???

M

Mouse

soooo I've got this Snapfish account. if i send people emails asking them to sign up and they actually do, I get 20 free prints. sooo i was hoping some people would be willing to give me their email, I'll send you the stuff, and you sign up.

this would help me out tons because I'm a photo major and this shit gets expensive.

you get 20 free just for signing up as well. so sign up and get REAL prints of those pictures you've had stored on your computer all year and never printed out.

this is a limited time offer so if you could step to it, that'd be great. Remember, you have to set up an account to have this work. only takes a few seconds really.

so, HELP! :)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
M

Mouse

yeah I did. I sent it again.

so far I've got 40 free prints! yay! thanks people

oh, and if you're signing up be sure to put in a mailing address because it won't give credit otherwise. make something up if you like.

M

Mouse

thanks peoples! the emails are sent. be sure to fill out the user address info (make up fake stuff if you like) otherwise it wont give me the credits.

moe

Reaction score
shit mouse, i think i deleted this email.
would it hurt to send it again?
i thought it was one of those advertisement crap i've been getting lately.

M

Mouse

i've tried to figure that out. but you cant gift them. the only way would be for you to give me the account info and i could use your account.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads