Hello

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
I am honored to have finally discovered and joined a forum for the few non-conformists and the enlightened in this world!

For the past the past few years I have stumbled deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole, to the extent that I now have no hope of ever returning to my once blissful existence. I fear that I will continue to digger deeper and as I do my radicalism will grow ever greater.

I am an anarcho-communist; and I do not fear the consequences of expressing my views in public.

I recognize that a very serious possibility exists that if I express my views with sufficient fire, and attract enough sufficient public support, the very quality and continuation of my existence will be jeopardized. I believe that there are certain things of greater value in this world than the quality of my individual existence; or whether I even continue existing.

That thing, which is of greater value, is mass global revolution. The enlightenment of the masses, so that they may unite under a common banner, under the common enterprise of the mass transformation of the very foundations of humanity.

Thank you for accepting me as a member.

Nelco

Reaction score
Whats up Ron dude.

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
I am hopeful today, so I'm pretty good.

How are you Nelco?

Nelco

Reaction score
just remember we're all different types of people here..don't get your hopes up to much.
i'm pretty good..have my good days and bad days..this is being a decent day.
hows it going for you?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads