hello

SDBoojum

Reaction score
hello, i live in south dakota and have been wanting to go out and travel for quite some while now. ive gotten all my necessities together and around the end of october i'll be leaving to the fest in gainesville fl with a friend and after that i go wherever the flow takes me. ill admit i come off as pretty odd sometimes; there's nothing i can really do about it it's who i am, i get along pretty good with others, im shy at first but warm up quickly. i very much enjoy playing music and writing. i want to travel because there is a whole world out there to experience and plenty of people to meet; and i feel like i have this calling somewhere out there waiting for me that i have to find. i want to see the sun rise and set in countless different places, feel what it is to be truely free and alive. so, i don't really know what else to say i hope this was a good enough introduction hah; i'll get a picture up here sometime soon.

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Howdy!Well,you found the site that may be of the greatest use to someone starting in traveling!Read the posts,ask questions,and make yourself know;lot of good folks out here,and a lot of incredible places.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads