Hello

Reaction score
Found this site a month ago and wish I had known about it 15 years ago. I'm presently homesteading in southern Colorado, about 90 miles north of Taos NM. My travel experience is limited compared to most of you, I've been all over the US, down into Mexico and up into Canada some, hitching, driving and hiking, but I've been settled for more than ten years now and most of my traveling took place during the late 80's through the mid 90's. Reading your some of your stories has brought the itch back up to the surface and I'm planning on heading back east near the end of October. As of now my plan is to pick up something new to drive, so when the time comes I'll offer up rides on the appropriate board.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And I know reading where some people go, some of the urban explore etc - is rather inspirational :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads