Hello.

Ridire

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm Chris/Gawain/Ridire depending on who asks, and for my eighteenth birthday I have received a bus ticket back to Rhode Island because my family is sick of me. This is nowhere near as awful as it sounds, because I've wanted nothing more out of life than to travel and see the world with the wind at my back and friends at my side. Young as I am, I'm not completely incompetent, but I'd still like to learn as much as I can before setting off.

Ridire

Reaction score
Providence to start, hoping to get somewhere a little less crowded afterward.

D

Deleted member 20

Good spanging during weekdays in pvd. Dont hog intersections or cops or local homebums fuck with you. Decent feeding programs. There are lots of affotdable housing & live/work spaces compared to Boston/NYC. Sure to find punkhouses/squats if you meet the right peeps. $10 to boston via commuter rail train. Decent nightlife & busking espec along the river, during waterfire etc. Plenty of places to safely sleep out along waterfront.

Ridire

Reaction score
Awesome, mate. Thanks. If I can find a reliable way to go from countryside to city, I'll try to make camp in Seekonk or Swansea. I know the region and can feed myself there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads