hello!

Killian9090

Reaction score
My names.. well killian! haha. im 19 i live in Michigan. im just wandering what are some tips for traveling. is there anything such as traveling to far? i plan to go from Michigan to California. i am in traverse city, if anyone is around here that would like to come with me let me no or message me if you can on here.

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Welcome Killian! There's no such thing as traveling too far if you can get there. But to be inadequately prepared can break you, but when you end up broken, you'll fix yourself and become stronger, so it's all good. What kind of traveling are you planning to do? and what's your plans in California?

Here's one good tip: good walking/running shoes. If you can't afford a new pair (like $120), then you might luck out at a thrift store and find some slightly used new balances. don't wear anything water proof unless you want to get soaked with sweat.

Here's another tip: pack light. one set of clothes (the one you wear), sleeping bag, tarp, three pair of socks, swim trunks, cell phone + charger, hobo tool or spork multi tool, gallon water jug (doesn't need to be fancy, plastic jug works fine), one good book, fun props (walking stick [helps set up tarp as tent with string and tent stakes], music instrument, skateboard). Don't pack anything that you don't want to lose.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads