Hello.

urchin

Reaction score
My name is Urchin. I don't know what to say really so I will just ramble.

I live in Warner Robins, GA, which is about 20 miles from Macon, which is one of the places I've lived in as well. In the past I called NYC, Baltimore, Philly, and several cities home. This is mainly because my family is centered around the northeast.

At the moment I'm still stuck in the area for filming the cops until the seventh of November, fighting an obstruction charge ( do believe they kept pushing the trial date back) but once I'm done I'm thinking of going to either Colorado, NYC, San Diego, or Portland.

At the moment I'm considering squatting somewhere in Warner Robins and though I've found some nice-looking places, I haven't committed to one just yet.

I guess that's it for my rambling.

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Heh good ole Georgia ehh.

Well hell welcome aboard.Plenty of things to read up around here.I'll be heading west once winter pass's.Colorado is on my top list to visit.So if you are around then lmk.

Welcome!

Enjoy the stay here lol.

urchin

Reaction score
Thank you. I posted a reply but I guess it didn't post.

Yeah Georgia is a pit, especially Macon and Warner Robins. There are good people here, like every place of course but the area is deep in racism, homophobia, and police state issues. I invite anyone to read the local newspage Macon.com, especially the crime pages. It gets disgusting. As someone who used to work in two of the local tv stations, I can tell you not only do the prope who can help stop this issue know, by they don't care.

I'm sure to be here. I've spent the day reading up on and downloading some of the articles posted. A lot of Ben are very intresting. I downloaded a few military field manuals as well and am reading through them. The housing and food parts are, of course, of grwat importance to me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads