Hello

apoetwarrior

Reaction score
065.JPG
View attachment 10693 Hi I am very new to this, so please be gental with the newb. I live in Northern Michigan, and I was caught by the organic feeling of this web site. I hope to trade with a few people here for goods that I make and some that I need. I hope to make friends. as I don't do the online comunity thing. Everybody and God has a face book page , that is not for me.

Ok I'm a dude that knits hats, I make hand made knives and walking sticks. My knives are worth about 150.00 to 250.00 depending on the handle, thickness length and style. (I don't want money here just giving an idea of aproximate worth.) walking sticks and canes range from 30.00 to 60.00 and I have always sold hats for 25.00 . Now that said I enjoy trading and barering much more than money. Feels more natral and pure. Silly"? maybe I don't know. I trade people all over my neborhood stuff. I one time traded a breakfast boreato to get over the bridge from Jersey to Philly to see if the lady in the booth would do it . true story , by the way she did.

I'm looking for a laptop and a m65 field jacket in solid olive.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope you find it useful. You may have better luck posting you're knives, hats, and walking sticks in The Black Market subforum. Also it helps to post pictures of each individual item you're wanting to trade. Take care!

apoetwarrior

Reaction score
thats a pretty nice stick, i like the cloth wrapped around it.
that is hemp cord that is laqured into the finish. I was just trying to give everyone an idea of what I do not just post random pictures. The stick is still up for grabs believe it or not. I used a walnut stain to make the grain prominate then finished it in red wood. I think that it turned out pretty good. All of my walking sticks are sanded smooth to at least 400 grit its kind of my style.

I have limited computer access so somtimes it takes a few days to get back with people.

I will post some things in the black market forum individualy. That was a good sugestion.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads