Hello

gammagon

Reaction score
Hello, I am gammagon and I live in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. I joined this forum a little while ago out of interest and have been lurking for a few days now that I have gotten around to it. I hope to become an active poster, receive advice, find cool places to explore, take pictures, possibly meetup and stuff.

gammagon

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Have you traveled before? Where would you like to go?
Thanks! Not very much unfortunately, but I hope to start soon! I love the mountains and canoeing but I also love urban environment and exploring abandoned buildings. I don't know exactly where I want to go, but something with a mix of that.

WeekendWarrior88

Reaction score
West coast ;) you get mountains, nice people, hippies, cool cities, lots of musicians. What sort of traveling are you considering? I'm about to start a road trip from Washington to California in my car. Last time, I bummed gas off people at gas stations, now I'll work for money at my destinations as I go. You wanna be a bicyclist? Motorbiker? Hitchhiker? Train hopper? Road tripper? RVer? Bus rider? It's amazing how handy your imagination will be while traveling.

gammagon

Reaction score
West coast ;) you get mountains, nice people, hippies, cool cities, lots of musicians. What sort of traveling are you considering? I'm about to start a road trip from Washington to California in my car. Last time, I bummed gas off people at gas stations, now I'll work for money at my destinations as I go. You wanna be a bicyclist? Motorbiker? Hitchhiker? Train hopper? Road tripper? RVer? Bus rider? It's amazing how handy your imagination will be while traveling.

I might go in a few years. I don't drive myself and don't like to. Might be a hitchhiker, train hopper, bus rider or something. If my bud comes with me he could drive, but I still got time to figure it out ;)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads