Hello..

smk02

Reaction score
hello friends....my name is smuknl and i am 29 years old from central massachusetts. i lived in a van for years...traveling around the country...parking in abandon parking lots in the city and wal-marts outside cities. I had a husky wolf x yellow lab named "cedar" over the years meeting travelers like myself...spending more time in Northern California, Colorado and Kansas. it all ended in me getting locked up for "Inciting a Riot" in Hartford, CT. After a few years of probation i settled in Vermont...started a band where we all lived in a warehouse. we were on tour. things ran their course and i ended up traveling to Southeast Asia. Spent a lot of time in Thailand....thats my favorite place outside the USA for sure.

i guess i am a "retired" rubber tramp

i have met a few train hoppers while i've been living in Massachusetts for the last few months and i have never had that experience. seems like the grass is always greener....or maybe i'm just in a mid life transition...to be honest i didn't think i would make it this long with the car crashes and overdoses...but i am here.

my love for the road will never leave me. i find myself driving to the conservation land near my work and hanging out in my van...sleeping, puffing, writing, drinking... just because thats what feels like home.

stoked to meet all of you and hear your stories.
SMK

Eadoin

Reaction score
hey there! im also from central mass. whereabouts are you?

Eadoin

Reaction score
im in warren by the way just down rt 9

smk02

Reaction score
nice! i am living in marlboro.....moving to worcester in a few weeks.

yea man...we are pretty close. u go to any shows? Foxfires is playing this weekend in cambridge

Drizzle

Reaction score
Im from worcester aswell, I actually saw foxfires at the firehouse last friday. Ill be there again on friday this week, and I think theres a decent show at the Hotel Vernon on saturday.

Eadoin

Reaction score
sweet deal man, we can try to spot eachother or something? haha. my name is alex my the way, so if ya hear that name get at me

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads