Hello world

Patrick OLeary

Reaction score
Hellooo friends I like most of us here have an insatiable hunger for far off lands, novelty, uncertainty and the unknown. I've been thinking alot lately about this chosen life and although I am very comfortable with my own company, I've come to the realization that everything is better shared. which brings me to this site...I've met many amazing people on this planet. Most of whom are also travel junkies who don't listen to anyone else but themselves. By definition then, these amazing people are all off doing the thing I love them for. But it also means it's hard to find travel companions in such a big world with so many possibilities. So that's why I'm here. A way to cast a bigger net in the hopes of sharing some crazy adventures with likeminded peeps. Currently in NYC, from Dublin, Ireland planning to hitch from Montreal to Vancouver around the 2nd of July. If anyones going that way for any portion of the trip, hit me up! peace

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads