HELLO WORLD :)

Coral FlowerTramp D

Reaction score
Hi ALL!
My name is Coral, I am 20 years young, living and working in the greater Miami area. I am new to the tramping world, but my mindset is one of a long time tramp. I am a down ass chick looking to live and learn and love and spread all of these around the world. I am really thinking about tramping all over in May sometime until August or beyond. I have just about NO money (the place I am living in now is sucking my money and life out of me). Im not so sure how to get started, I guess I just find a ride, or another cool ass (maybe even hot!) girl or maybe boy to tramp with! My lease is unfortunately until August, so if any of you amazing people want to stay in a nice apartment for a couple of months with some really nice girls, contact me and we can set up a sublet dealio :) Anywho. PLEASE feel free to message me with any ideas, thoughts, or just to ask how my day is going!

Power to the Peaceful <3

Reactions: Matt Derrick

JoelRailDude

Reaction score
Hey, welcome, I'm in orlando, if I ever pass by Miami, I'll holla at you, if you're on your way up on the turnpike or something let me know. Peace~~~

FLoP

Reaction score
I got a friend in Miami at the moment. His name is Aaron and his girl is Megan. Aaron is 6'3", black, dreads, looks like the guy from gym class heros. Megan is short, white, blonde and has a dog named ami. If you happen to see them, they wouldn't mind a friend for a minute. They could talk to you about their travels.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
where do you want to go in your travels?

DavidMD

Reaction score
If you ever happen to end up in Mobile, AL let me know and you've most likely got a place for the night. If you can play chess, you got a place for 2 nights!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads