Hello there

Reaction score
Hey, guys.
I'm new to this forum and my goal is to get from rural Illinois, to Pittsburgh. I'm down for traveling with anyone cool and like-minded and it'd be cool to make some friends on here too.
I'm Jeff, I'm 19. I grew up in Southern California, but when I was about 12, my family was in too much debt to keep paying for our house, so I had to move to the rural community of Princeton, Illinois and live in my grandpa's old farmhouse. This town isn't completely terrible, but I just need to get out of here and see the great American landscape and experience the history. I'm into punk and crust and a lot of other musical genres. I love movies and art and I get along well with mostly anyone.

Seeya!

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
dang dude! i just went from kcmo to columbus, oh to detroit and coulda gotcha somewheres... good luck and welcome!

dprogram

Reaction score
Good luck man! Best to have all the fun travels while you're still relatively young...Wish I had done that before I did the college thing and got as old as I am. =)

dprogram

Reaction score
dang dude! i just went from kcmo to columbus, oh to detroit and coulda gotcha somewheres... good luck and welcome!

I loved KCMO. Spent a year there and it was cool....cold winters though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads