Hello there | Squat the Planet

Hello there

Traveler

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! What sort of lifestyle appeals most to you? Do you want to be a perpetual traveler? Seasonal traveler? Maybe just looking for intentional communities to check out? I think the age of covid is definitely pushing people to rethink how and where they live their lives.

• Agree
Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Bibs

Reaction score
Welcome to stp waif, I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for here the community is strong, and it's knowledge vast. If you ever find your way out to the pnw and are in need of aid lemme know and I'll help if I can. Be safe, have fun.
With gratitude, -Ian

SleeplessWaif

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! What sort of lifestyle appeals most to you? Do you want to be a perpetual traveler? Seasonal traveler? Maybe just looking for intentional communities to check out? I think the age of covid is definitely pushing people to rethink how and where they live their lives.
I've honestly always been attracted to alt living, traveling ren faires, carnivals, etc., but you're right. Covid made realize that I needed to stop dreaming and start doing some actual research

Reactions: Traveler

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads