Hello there!

stankydr0

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Desiree. I'm a 20 year old female from AZ. I have never traveled before, but my friend does and it seems amazing. It is something I would definitely love to try! I am willing to go anywhere to be honest, I just want to see the world.

Reactions: Bl3wbyyou

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome! And yeah to travel is amazing - do be safe out there.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, just let me know!

hobotrucker

Reaction score
Just be careful out there. All of us wandering souls seem to start this journey in our younger years in which we can become vulnerable to people we run into along the way. While I'm not traveling at the moment, it is something that I love and seems inherent to me. It is very rewarding but can be grueling at times, so be prepared for that. Keeping a good attitude is the key. No matter how much money you'll ever come across ... obtain and spend ... the trip itself is what matters most. There will be times when you're hungrier than ever, exhausted from lugging around your gear, wondering if this lifestyle was even worth it. And then you remember why you started. This builds character.

stankydr0

Reaction score
@hobotrucker thank you! yeah, I will admit I am really nervous and kind of scared, but I'm very excited to see what this new chapter in my life brings. i'm just doing some serious soul searching. I want to meet new people and do new things, get out of my comfort zone a little.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads