Hello there!

AshleyH

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm Ashley. ^_^ Musician, constant tourist, nature lover, pointless-laws-of-society hater.
Getting things sorted out in Hell Paso, but soon off to southern New Mexico. If anyone is there with any details on weather and free-campgrounds/canyons (especially closures), I would sure appreciate the information. Thank you!! Pleasant travels, everyone!

R

river dog

make it to ATX if ya want some adventure in the next couple weeks, im headed to SA then h-town then funkytown to meet up wiff kids to go to no thanks fest in emory, tx. regardless, fuck el paso, maybe im just cynical though

Hobacalypse

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
HOla, Welcome to the online version of Squatting
For oogles press 1
For HC Train Kids press 2
For Oogles with music press 29
For Everyone else Msg me

Anyways hope to see you in a year after i buy a helicopter with a machine gun

AshleyH

Reaction score
River Dog, everyone says fuck El Paso, except maybe for crust punks.
Daniel, that's awesome. I've neer heard anyone play the mandolin live. Keep them good ol' folk sounds alive!

R

river dog

yo blackout, cant seem to figure out how to pm, ummmm would it be wise going from atx to htown via UP to head east in buda or wherever it does that or go to san antone then east

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yo blackout, cant seem to figure out how to pm, ummmm would it be wise going from atx to htown via UP to head east in buda or wherever it does that or go to san antone then east
yeah, if you want to PM people it's called "start a conversation" on here...look for that

bryanpaul

Reaction score
howdy ashley :).......

Blackout

Reaction score
hopping out of san antonio is getting more and more sketch but im not sure if im allowed to give you the hop out spot on here iv never hopped out of h town so i wouldnt no only hitched

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads