Hello there , Im FreakShow

daveycrockett

Reaction score
aw man i ended up in birmingham alabama once and only once..was stuck literally for about four days..i was hitching out of panama city beach fl north couldnt find a ride west on i10 to 95 so i took a ride anywhere north ended up in birmingham...tumbleweeds drugs greyhound for four days...stood on the ramp for a few days finally a college girl hooked me up to atlanta..from there i was gone.................people were generally nice though just not so much to travelers hitching rides...this was around 97 or so.....alabama...wtf was i thinking...

daveycrockett

Reaction score
dude ive hitched so many times and have so many stories you have no idea its fucking crazy...i didnt go into detail..if you reply ill tell you some shit about my experiences in alabama or just traveling ...when i think about how much time and how far i hitched and crazy shit i did and the people i met..fuck man

FreakShow

Reaction score
i can only imagine , being born amd raised here i have had to do alot of hitching around the state and unfortunately around here that just means alot of walking , but there is a plus side of BirminghAm . The train yards are so laid back.you can practically walk up to any train you like

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads