HELLO STP!!

Sm4L27NMD

Reaction score
What's up every body! First time on here but my second time hiking the country. This time with an actual purpose or at least more of one than before haha. I'm 27 and my sock monkey and I are heading to Cali baby! In Chicago right now and definitely upset with myself for heading this direction haha. Should have gone south and worked my way over haha. But I wanted to stop by Colorado and see what's going on there before Cali. Anywho. Say hi now everybody.

Reactions: wizehop

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome! First off:

You are wearing a dismembered sock monkey as a hat....WHAT DID THAT POOR BASTARD DO TO DESERVE SUCH A CRUEL FATE?!?!

Second, I can tell you whats going on in Colorado right now, Snow. A shit load of it. And below freezing temps, not a whole lot better than Chicago. Maybe a little warmer with more sunshine though. Ever spent much time there? If not, definitely hit up Denver, Boulder, Ft. Collins, take the I-70 over to grand junction and the go down to Durango, becuase that is the best town in CO in my opinion. Make sure to hit up Moab on your way out to Cali. A little out of the way but worth it.

Have fun!

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Sm4L27NMD

Reaction score
Welcome! First off:

You are wearing a dismembered sock monkey as a hat....WHAT DID THAT POOR BASTARD DO TO DESERVE SUCH A CRUEL FATE?!?!

Second, I can tell you whats going on in Colorado right now, Snow. A shit load of it. And below freezing temps, not a whole lot better than Chicago. Maybe a little warmer with more sunshine though. Ever spent much time there? If not, definitely hit up Denver, Boulder, Ft. Collins, take the I-70 over to grand junction and the go down to Durango, becuase that is the best town in CO in my opinion. Make sure to hit up Moab on your way out to Cali. A little out of the way but worth it.

Have fun!

Much appreciated and yeah...he got a little mouthy too many times. Then it got cold...had to make a decision and then he ate the last gummy bear...that was it. So I made him into a hat. Hahaha I've never been to Denver longer than a little visit back in highschool for college. It may have to wait until maybe spring time or something.

Reactions: Coywolf

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL you made the poor mouthy guy into a hat hehe. Welcome to STP! Good luck on your travels and do keep us appraised of where you are and seeing! :)

Sm4L27NMD

Reaction score
Haha most definitely. I really want to see slab city. And then who knows might end up staying for a while. Then heading to Cali for a while. In Chicago now and ready to leave. Way too cold for me here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads