Hello STP!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
well, if you're going to be in california for a while you should check out the jamboree in slab city, which is just a little below and to the right of buttfuck california :p

T

Toasty Tramp

Yeah, that part of CA...sucks. Sucked hard enough that I ran away so hard I tripped and stumbled all the way back to Columbus, OH. I'd advise getting back north hahaha. But welcome to StP, nonetheless!

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
Yeah, I've been to Blythe. Thank the gods I didn't leave anything there, so no need to go back. :p

• Haha
Reactions: autumn

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org

VtJake

Reaction score
What part of Cali you in? My road dog is staying here now we got to Washington.. If ya wanna meet up and hang or go somewhere hit me up.. Im orobably heading back down californie way(heard they got a while mess of internets out californee way!)
Boots

Magic Happens

Reaction score
I figured I'd make my first post since I'm new. I'm Karleen, I've been traveling around (Pittsburgh to key west and back) now I'm in the middle of buttfuck California and I'm not sure where I'm heading next. Thought I'd say hello and make friends with some fellow travelers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you should check out Reggae on the River, its in Humboldt county..if theres a buttfuck in Cali its Humboldt! best lineup this year, possibly, ever!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads