Hello, STP

SocketPox

Reaction score
My name's Garry and I'm new here. Home is just a little north of Los Angeles, near the I-5. Looking to make some connections with travelin' folk. Just quit my job and I'm trying to get another one until the spring, when I plan on hitting the road.

Anyways, hopefully I can get to know some of you guys. :)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
hells yeah... another skate rat on stp.... yeah man travelin in california is cake...not much trouble hitchin ON THE WEST COAST THERE'S SOME SHITTY SPOTS BUT OVERALL IT'S GOOD.... YOU SHOULD PLAN ON A SKATE TRIP AND JUST HIT UP EVERY CONCRETE PARK YOU CAN FIND BETWEEN LA AND SEATTLE OR SOMETHIN.....SKATEPARKS ARE THE BEST PLACES TO MEET UP WITH FOLKS AND FIND OUT WHATS GOIN ON IN THE AREA WHERE YOUR AT TOO.....WELCOME TO THE SITE.........wow....hit the caps lock button....oops

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hells yeah... another skate rat on stp.... yeah man travelin in california is cake...not much trouble hitchin ON THE WEST COAST THERE'S SOME SHITTY SPOTS BUT OVERALL IT'S GOOD.... YOU SHOULD PLAN ON A SKATE TRIP AND JUST HIT UP EVERY CONCRETE PARK YOU CAN FIND BETWEEN LA AND SEATTLE OR SOMETHIN.....SKATEPARKS ARE THE BEST PLACES TO MEET UP WITH FOLKS AND FIND OUT WHATS GOIN ON IN THE AREA WHERE YOUR AT TOO.....WELCOME TO THE SITE.........wow....hit the caps lock button....oops

haha... yeah i was reading it, then all the sudden "whoa, why is he screaming?"

Reactions: jay513

PlasticSturgeon

Reaction score
That was fun to read. I thought you just got really, really excited, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick

SocketPox

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes!

SocketPox

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads