Hello STP

H Hart

Reaction score
Namaste! I'm a young kid, probably naive beyond anything else, who stumbled upon this forum hoping for more guidance on the subject of free life. I'd say I'm hellbent on securing my own freedom and happiness an all that great shit. I can't rly say too much more, because tbh I'm not sure about how far people would go to keep me under control.
It's good to be here, and I hope I can benefit the forum as much as I hope it will me. <3

foxx

Reaction score
i'm young as well and i've made really great friends through this forum along with learning extremely vital information that will guide me on my future travels. so i'd suggest reading up and asking questions and just making connections with people. welcome :]

H Hart

Reaction score
thx foxx and nomad, an thats what I'm planning on and hoping for. :3
being young makes it pretty difficult, nobody wants to get caught up in a "kidnapping" sitch. Mainly I'm just here looking for info, cause any connections might be sketch in all honesty. :/

H Hart

Reaction score
Lol, that whole exchange sounded a bit worse than it was meant. I might just have to, but I have good, experienced friends, and skipping state isnt too problematic.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Ello H Hart! Welcome to the site! You say you're young? Well if you do end up meeting up with someone on this site here's a little advice. Whatever you do, don't lie about your age. If you're a minor you can get your travel partner in serious shit if you go with them across state lines. A lot of people would rather you straight up tell them you're minor rather than wait for the little "surprise" to happen when you stopped by the police (which will happen, shits inevitable). Gotta give respect in order to be respected.
Also, bonus points for an awesome avatar!

H Hart

Reaction score
yah.
Thx for the advice Neo, I had thought about that, the folks I would be with this trip already know me, but I'll def remember that. Like I said, till I'm legal, any specific info over the net might be a paper trail. I keep everything anonymous an encrypted with this acc. An bonus points to you for understanding it haha

H Hart

Reaction score
so my parents finally decided to have a conversation with me, and wised up to the fact that there's no controlling me, so I don't have to ditch state and be all derelict an shit. tbh it feels good to be on good terms with them. I'm not planning to join the work force, but I'll stay through high school so no one has to be hurt or torn away. Namaste, Imma go make an acc with my real info now. xD

Dead horse

Reaction score
Umm, I like explosions and I'm usually a bad influence on the younger generation when i'm drunk. You gotta pull up the boots and be hard to survive out there, watch you back, don't take shit and don't start fights only finish them. cheers

nostrumfiend

Reaction score
I had a friend who was a runaway and the guys he traveled with never got kidnapping charges. I was wondering how that was avoided because they've been to jail before but he's gone now and I can't ask him. I'm curious because one of my friends is under 18 and wants to start traveling.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads