hello STP /\/\/\O

paxbagelhead

Reaction score
Website
www.2manyeyes.com
Just realized I never really introduced myself. You can call me.....PAX. I'm from south florida and lived for a while in brooklyn before I got a taste of what it felt like to sort of travel by train (amtrack), bus (greyhound), and sometimes hitching a few rides. I'm not going to lie but i've never ridden a train just yet but would really like to sometime soon. Don't get me wrong I've wanted to, but every chance was with people who I just met so passed it up (very unlike me). Anyway I've been living in the bay area for over a year now working at an art store. I mean hey could be better but not so bad I guess, although the bay area is kinda yuppiiiiie, it's what you make of it. As far as music goes i'm not going to say, "I LIKE EVERYTHING!!!". but it's all over the from folky bluegrass music, funk, stoner metal, ambient electronic jams, some thrash and punk. I code/design websites and do graphic design on the side. when I get free time from the job and just chill with the babe in my caccoon aka my room. At the moment i'm stocking up/// planning for my next adventure/trip, this time going into it with much more wisdom/knowledge to know what to do differently. Oh yeah also working on an art installation zine, pzz

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
are you staying in the bay area for a while? or looking to travel somewhere?

paxbagelhead

Reaction score
Website
www.2manyeyes.com
are you staying in the bay area for a while? or looking to travel somewhere?
no idea really...probably plan to head back east, louisiana? or possibly even up to portland again.

@EphemeralStick I'm really into ink and guache as well as a newly founded appreciation for photography. I love doing murals on walls people may never see, that way I know the painting is just for myself.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
I am terrible at working on large scales so murals were never my thing, but that's awesome! I've been doing photography for awhile but I left my DSLR with my parents since I don't have a good case for it and I'm super paranoid I'll break it on the road. Other than photo I enjoy mixed media scuplture

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads