hello . . .reintroduction

sideshowbxb

Reaction score
guitarist . . . not that great but i can keep up and up for learnin new shit . . . wanna kick it on the streets with other cats that know they shit with music, not just sum buskin fool . . . not to knock the money any . . . just there comes a point where in my opinion you playin music, either that or you just bein some drunk asshole . . . not knockin alcohol either . . . well heres some music i like: . . . doc watson, classic buskin at its best, a role model of sorts , hehe, dm3 well like this tune because to sum it up i aint care for our govt that much, and hey, govts will be govts, theres always gonna be someone screwin sum1 else out they hard earned change, . . . well i just love chevelle, meaninful music if you ask me, of course feel free to talk any shit you see fit, hehe . . . im not one to knock opinion . . . i dont know ... im just a bit partial to this chick, shes a musician and she got a great voice, i dont know just feel like she like the chicks i loved growin up, but im prolly wrong, . . . hey gotta love your evil bluegrassy sort of stuff . . . other than that i grew up a fan of metallica till they lost they touch, megadeth still kickin it, which is cool, but they faded out too, anthrax is also still kickin, never was they much of a fan of slayer growin up but i can respect it, hmm . . . im bored plz feel free to bash me if you like, or whatever u feel like sayin, just tryin to reintroduce myself to these travelin blues, and i appreciate whatever type of input you got, i just a loner, and that works for me, will be 'maybe' found at the rainbow thing in ocala, either way im headed north, cuz i dun got busted for the buds done here and i aint goin back to jail over this bs, so adios que te vez ya bien . . .

sideshowbxb

Reaction score
sorry if any 1 wuz offended, I hope I aint piss yall off or sumthins, I obviously I aint got a electric guitar or none that shit, acoustical player, mostly I play folksy shit, classic rock, blah blah, maybe theres enuff guitar players in the world, but really I aint really want to take the time to learn banjo, or mandolin, reason being those things are in different tunings, those beasts I not particularly knowledgeable of, although I suppose that open up a whole new world to me, eh, peace to all out there

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well welcome!!!! if there was a string instrument that I would like to learn would be the mandolin. I'm reed instruments. Have fun!!

sideshowbxb

Reaction score
thanks, for the rewelcomin tude, reed instruments I cant do, lol, I can hardly sing along with my shit, but I been doin it here there, then a break for maybe a number, then you know shit happens but I love to play, just something I like to do, reed instruments, I had sisters that played clarinet, one started guitar, and quickly got out of that, another ended up do violin, which I guess can be quite beautiful sounding too, cant stand putting that damn thing to my face though, I obviously whilst I was younger ended up with my elder sisters guitar, but I been playin for years so I plan to keep it up for a number more, so long as I aint end up with the carpals tunnel, but I did some research on that too, so I take omegas to keep my joints in my bones clean, not to forget also a multi-vitamin . . . im starting to rant a bit much so I hoppin off now, take care be safe on your travels tude, and thanx again

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads