Hello One and All.

Shaka

That One Guy
Reaction score
I had to resend a confirmation email 3 times haha. Finally, but anyways.

I'm thinking about going nomad and by that I mean travelling around and living off the land. I love nature and Im tired of our modern world and it's rulers who pretty much say what and what you cant do. I was wondering if there was anybody who has heard this bell ringing and calling?

Nice to find this site and Y'all can call me Shaka

Nocalangie

Reaction score
I had to resend a confirmation email 3 times haha. Finally, but anyways.

I'm thinking about going nomad and by that I mean travelling around and living off the land. I love nature and Im tired of our modern world and it's rulers who pretty much say what and what you cant do. I was wondering if there was anybody who has heard this bell ringing and calling?

Nice to find this site and Y'all can call me Shaka
Hi Shaka, still there?

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Some of us have heard that bell. Some of us have been pushed into destitute homelessness by bad situations, trouble with the law, abuse at home, whatever. For most, it's a little of both.

Welcome to the community. Read a lot, then ask specific questions.

Shaka

That One Guy
Reaction score
Its aa crazy world man and i agree with ya. Cost of living is just to fucking high. I would rather be one with mother nature again
Some of us have heard that bell. Some of us have been pushed into destitute homelessness by bad situations, trouble with the law, abuse at home, whatever. For most, it's a little of both.

Welcome to the community. Read a lot, then ask specific questions.

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Be careful with your reasons for coming out here, friend. The enthusiasm and energy of newbies is exciting, but you could use tips from this site to change your daily habits and significantly lower your cost of living, without becoming a homeless, scummy tramp.

Nature is good. Keep at the front of your mind the ways you can preserve and heal her. Go and enjoy and leave her glad that she welcomed you back into her bosom!

Shaka

That One Guy
Reaction score
I'm just looking to get away from society mostly. While technology is nice and all its overrated. I believe humans were supposed to live off and return to Mother Nature.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads