Hello, nice to meet you Hello everyone from the world

NeCo

Reaction score
⭐️!
Hello, nice to meet you Hello everyone in the world
When I was a teenager, I admired the pictures of train surfing in American gutter punk photo books. I'm a punk too. I like punk culture, so when I go abroad, I want to participate in live performances. And I secretly want to try train surfing. To be frank, Japanese people are picky about saying things like this, so I tried to deceive them.

I'm tired of this Japan that only thinks the same way... In Japan, I dye my hair, get piercings and tattoos, and work normally. Even if you live with it, you will be seen as a bad guy, you will be called bad, and the workplace will be tough. It's a country with a lot of ties, so I've come to dislike it. I am thinking of moving abroad in the future
*I'm studying English, so I'm writing while translating. I'm sorry if the sentence is wrong, I'm sorry Thank you for reading this far.

Last edited:

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
Framtid I know it's famous in Japan! Zyanose is new to me! I heard it on YouTube. nice one! ! For Japanese crust punk, I like gauze, G.I.S.M and Disclose!🤟 Thank you
Gauze GISM and Disclose are some of my favourites as well! Do you listen to folk punk?

Do you have any hobbies? Play an instrument?

Reactions: NeCo

NeCo

Reaction score
Gauze GISM and Disclose are some of my favourites as well! Do you listen to folk punk?

Do you have any hobbies? Play an instrument?
It was my first time listening to the folk punk genre. I've listened to a few, and they sound like country music, which is really good! I'm not very good at playing instruments, and I can't play them, but I wanted to work as a guitar tech, so I studied on my own, so I can do maintenance of instruments and equipment! "You can do basic things!when it comes to guitar"My hobbies are listening to music, playing the guitar, take pictures, edit pictures、repairing music equipment,Anime cartoon、 drawing, body modification, and even though I hate the sun, I like to exercise outside.lol😆Also, I liked going out drinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: bruno

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads