Hello new to this site | Squat the Planet

Hello new to this site

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - Where were you thinking of traveling too? Or even areas? Personally I have too many places on my bucket list :)

Reactions: Pyrite

Nakomus

Reaction score
Welcome to STP - Where were you thinking of traveling too? Or even areas? Personally I have too many places on my bucket list :)
I have no idea yet really I've traveled some in the past just always w friends an now I'm kinda solo so not sure where to even start really

Shit Beetle

Reaction score
Welcome to the family :-D In regards to not knowing where to go, I for one vote winging it. I started in Alaska with a seasonal gig last summer, had no idea where to go next, so I applied for every other seasonal gig I could and decided to make my way to whatever place reached out to me first! From the traveling to the destinations and the arrivals and the departures, every leg of the journey has been an adventure.

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score
Welcome to STP!

Reactions: Pyrite

Pyrite

Reaction score
Pacific Northwest is beautiful. Olympic Peninsula has a rain forrest. If you like trees mountains and waterfalls. ^_^

Yep. The PNW is the most beautiful nature I've seen so far. Love it. the trees.... there's moss growing on the trees, and things growing on the moss! Very fecund!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads