Hello new friends!

Eden

Reaction score
Sup.

My name is Brandon but you can call me Brandon. I currently reside in the magical land of Rhode Island. I originally came here for the urban exploration threads. I'm big into UX. But the idea of simply running away and living on the road becomes more appealing to me by the day. A notion I've had for a long while before I knew of this place. Maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but I'll get around to walking the Earth eventually. Mark my words. I'm a dirty rotten scoundrel too. There are precious few times I can remember -not- shoplifting from a store or paying full price for a movie. I also do a little IT work and web design for fast cash on top of a boring-as-all-fuck overnight supervisor job at CVS.

My favorite color is blue, I prefer vanilla over chocolate, and I enjoy long aimless walks in the park. Now we know each other!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads