hello my name is Zo and I'm a pretty cool people | Squat the Planet

hello my name is Zo and I'm a pretty cool people

• Thread starter Deleted member 24624
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24624

My name is arizona but most friends just call me Zo. 🌿
Excited to be on this site and reading all these great stories of traveling folx.
🌹I'm a nonbinary, poly creature. Happily covered in ink and freckles. Currently living in so called Philadelphia.Looking to meet new people and get some traveling advice.

I've been researching different spots to travel to for next year (maybe around February/march). I'd be traveling by car with 1 or 2 friends. Some ideas are: Pittsburgh, Baltimore, somewhere in North Carolina, virginia and tennessee maybe, new orleans, around austin texas, and sante fe. Unfortunately, i don't have a whole lot of traveling experience. So I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed sometimes when I think of where to go, who to stay with, etc.
🌟If any experienced travelers have any advice on the places I listed, or other favorite spots, or places to stay away from -- any traveling advice/experience would be greatly appreciated. Also---- I'm interested in learning more about permaculture, gardening, hunting. If there was a place to travel to learn more about these things- that is another thing I look for.

thanks for reading much love,
Zo

Hot Rail

Reaction score
Excited to be on this site and reading all these great stories of traveling folx.
🌹I'm a nonbinary, poly creature. Happily covered in ink and freckles. Currently living in so called Philadelphia.Looking to meet new people and get some traveling advice.

I've been researching different spots to travel to for next year (maybe around February/march). I'd be traveling by car with 1 or 2 friends. Some ideas are: Pittsburgh, Baltimore, somewhere in North Carolina, virginia and tennessee maybe, new orleans, around austin texas, and sante fe. Unfortunately, i don't have a whole lot of traveling experience. So I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed sometimes when I think of where to go, who to stay with, etc.
🌟If any experienced travelers have any advice on the places I listed, or other favorite spots, or places to stay away from -- any traveling advice/experience would be greatly appreciated. Also---- I'm interested in learning more about permaculture, gardening, hunting. If there was a place to travel to learn more about these things- that is another thing I look for.

Zo
Oregon brother come to Oregon

Last edited by a moderator:

trainsirf

Reaction score

Zo
Yo
What’s good bro

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads