Hello long time lurker new time hitchhiker | Squat the Planet

Hello long time lurker new time hitchhiker

Mr Morgan

Reaction score
Hiya I’m new to this form or any form for that matter, looking for a nomadic community to be apart of and I think I found it, a little about me I’m a hunter of peace searching for the elusive mayflower known as love, I’m really into sailing but don’t know how, I’m hoping to get to the 2019 Jambo but I’m still working for the man and hating every second of it. If you want to know more just ask. Thank you everyone for your time

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Had you both been in the same line of work he could then relate to you on a very familiar level. Which could have then sparked more conversation and whatnot. I think that's all it was about.

D

Deleted member 24782

well Hopefully we still can i like to socialize and usually get along with anyone and like I said I’m new to the whole form thing, so still getting the hang of it

Like @Engineer J Lupo said, just trying to relate, I'm a working man myself, currently not working for the man, but I'm always curious about the line of work people do, even if it's a shit job at ampm (no offense), we gotta work, we got to make $$, theres NO WAY AROUND IT, it's a one-way-system...unfortunately. And hello!!

Mr Morgan

Reaction score
No offense taken I know I don’t work the best job or even the worst job but , and I agree no matter what you gotta do what you gotta do @Brodiesel710. Hello to you one day we should Sit around a campfire and have a drink

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads