Hello, I'm planning a trip to Duluth | Squat the Planet

Hello, I'm planning a trip to Duluth

Morwin

Reaction score
Hello, I'm planning a trip up to Duluth this September. Nothing too stupendous, I'm planning on taking a bus there and back. I plan on spending some time on the Superior Hiking Trail and enjoying the last couple weeks where it's actually warm enough to enjoy being outside in Minnesota. I am a pretty novice solo traveler, but I have been to that area before and I'm an experienced hiker and camper.
I have been stalking StP for a year since I found The Anarchist's Guide to Travel at my Library. I finally decided to make an account and here I am.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to StP!!!

Should be beautiful especially towards the end of September when the leaves should start changing color. You're going at the right time.

Share your story when you come back, would love to read your experience in Duluth, MN.

Morwin

Reaction score
Thanks for your support! It might not happen this month. I need to care for some important stuff at home so I need to stick around. I'm in a sticky situation with some medical shit.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads