Hello, I'm Grace! I'm new here.

Grace

Reaction score
Hey there, my name is Grace.

I got recommended these forums from raddle.me, another anarchist forum thing.
I'm young and excited to travel the world as soon as I get as far as possible from my family. Traveling has been so fun in the past and I can't wait to see the corners of the Earth.

I run an anarchist subreddit with 8,000+ members, and anarchy itself helped me realize I'm transgender. I'm an illegalist like most of you I assume. I hope to use this place more often, and to, maybe one day, describe what I see in the world.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey there, my name is Grace.

I got recommended these forums from raddle.me, another anarchist forum thing.
I'm young and excited to travel the world as soon as I get as far as possible from my family. Traveling has been so fun in the past and I can't wait to see the corners of the Earth.

I run an anarchist subreddit with 8,000+ members, and anarchy itself helped me realize I'm transgender. I'm an illegalist like most of you I assume. I hope to use this place more often, and to, maybe one day, describe what I see in the world.

great intro! what's the anarchist subreddit you're referring to? I'd like to check it out. also, i've been an anarchist since i was 15 but somehow never heard of illegalism, so that's interesting (i googled it) you learn something new every day!

Grace

Reaction score
great intro! what's the anarchist subreddit you're referring to? I'd like to check it out. also, i've been an anarchist since i was 15 but somehow never heard of illegalism, so that's interesting (i googled it) you learn something new every day!

I run /r/GenZanarchist, the Discord is pretty active too but it's for Gen Z only lmao

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads