Hello! How about trees amiright?

Lotus Shaped Potato

Reaction score
Website
www.dhammaflow.org
Hello!

Found this site after DuckDuckGoing illegal camping and it seems awesome. Especially because I just read about the squatting scene in Vancouver in Anarchy Works, so really excited to engage with this community. Anarcho-Communist/Pacifist here. Avid memer. Pronouns are they/them/their's ex: "they want to be a nun and their favorite food is potate, I really like them!"

I've had a long aspiration to become a homeless wandering nun (trans people can't ordain in Buddhism yet, so monasteries aren't really a good option for me). Yet physical issues have held me back, I decided on Sunday I want to at least dip my toe in and get some solitary practice time by doing overnight camping on weekends. When I found that most nearby legal camping areas cost $$ I started to lookup illegal camping and found this place, when I saw the wilderness section and the level of activity I got excited as heck.

Looking forward to learning more.

Last edited:

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard!!! Lotus Shaped Potato!!!

Illegal Camping? I do it all the time when I can nothing wrong with that! (Especially on weekend getaways) Free should be free!!!

Unfortunately, I had to pay for a camping space when I hit the road here in less than two weeks, have friends joining. I don't want them to know my secret illegal camping spots! lol

Good Luck!!! And as Koala said, post some updates and photos!!!

Again, Welcome Aboard to STP!!! You're in the right place!!!!!!!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads