Hello Hello

Leap

Reaction score
Hello everyone I've been here a while lurking but never bothered to make a introduction thread. Little about me: I'm from Windsor,On and I'm hitching across canada, I'm in edmonton so far and about to start my way to vancouver. I found the site in my search for information about hitchiking, rail riding, and just alternate living and it's now one of my favourite sites hands down.

So far this is easily the best site for information about living on your own with pretty much nothing. I'm far from crusty, but just the long hair, backpack and leather jacket I'm already being called a hippie, deadbeat, shoplifter. I'm clearly being watched in stores as soon as I enter them, even at a fucking garden center I ducked into to get out of the rain, I guess they thought I was gonna steal some flowers or something. I find it pretty funny so I just fuck with the clerks and walk around stores in circles muttering things and picking up small items and putting them down while looking like I'm deep in thought. that's my shbeal, hopefully I can meet some of you in my travels since you all seem like really chill people who are justout looking for a good time.

Peace out mah people,
2 shoe eddy

bryanpaul

Reaction score
do you go by "2 shoe eddy"?..........fer some reason that name invokes images of some mafia dude ...better yet... "eddy two shoes".....but fuck yeah....whats a trek across canada look like....i envision epic vastness with not a whole lot of civilization besides the cities

Leap

Reaction score
I don't really go by eddy two shoes mainly just ed or eddy but I know that it's bound to be my nickname sooner or later... what happened was I had to buy another pair of shoes in saskatoon because when I woke up one day after camping in the woods just outside of town I found one of them to be missing, not both... just one. so I think some dog took it, or some drunk really wanted to fuck with me, I dunno either way I have 2 different shoes on each foot. and yea you're pretty much right, it's a pretty vast country with sparse communities of people here and there, lots of emptyfields and forests.

hmm, I don't recall a lot of places to skate but there definitely were some good spots that made me wish I had my board with me. Although a lot of spots had those stupid fucking anti-skate pieces of metal on em that pissed me off, I hate those things

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads