Hello from Salem Oregon

gizmochaos

Reaction score
Hello y'all! I've been lurking for a while now and would like to become more involved. I really like the train hopping and urban exploration aspect of this community. I've been so inspired that I've shown this site to a couple of my friends and have gone on a couple urbex adventures because of it. Never more than a long weekend tho, hoping to change that soon.

I'm in college right now and am honestly just getting by. It wasn't my choice to go to college and after graduating I'm going to have so much debt I feel a cooperate 9 to 5 is the only option. Maybe when I'm 30+ I can finally get away from it all.

rivervictor

truth pumpkin
Reaction score
Website
www.listeningtothenoiseuntilitmakessense.com
hello! welcome and good wishes. I have student loan debt that I don't repay because my income is so low, I have no disposable income. every year I re-qualify for Income Based Repayment, and my payment is zero. but the interest accumulates. I'm hoping money is no longer used in ten years or so. :) or that I'll get a permanent disability status and it will be forgiven.

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: BabyGodzilla

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads