Hello from RHart (1 Viewer)

RHart

Lurker
Hi everyone, my name is Roger Hart and I am new to StP. Hope to meet fellow travelers and like minded free spirits. I am a full time rubbertramp and media production pro. Would love to create stories for online about people living as free as possible and having adventures. My media career has spanned 30 years as among other things : photojournalist, video producer, new media editor, professor and many other media positions. I love to share my experiences and knowledge, and learn from others. Currently, I am in GA and plan to travel west to AZ and NV area in 2021. I attended the 2017 RTR in Quartzite and learned a lot and had a blast meeting other nomads. I converted a 17 ft ex UHaul boxtruck to a RV and media production rig. I can carry all my media production gear and it serves as a media editing studio and my home. Got all the essentials to travel and create: 1000 watts solar on roof, 9200 BTU AC, diesel heater, 620 ah of AGM batteries, 2000 watt inverter, 60 amp DC to DC charger and fully insulated living/work space. I also love to ride motorcycles and can store my 650 Kawasaki Versys dual sport in a secure chock system in the cargo area. Plan to create web videos for my YouTube channel: nownewmedia
about nomad life, media technology reviews and tell peoples stories and adventures. Welcome all inquiries and hope to make many friends.

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $60.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $60.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $60.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.