Hello from NH :)

RunRebeccaRun

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.
Hello! I'm Rebecca. You may call me Becca, if you wish. Currently located in New Hampshire. I'm an avid adventurer and chronic dreamer. I joined to learn more traveling tips/tricks/genuinely good advice. I also look forward to making new friends whom I may also travel with/ or meet up with in the future!

4t7

Reaction score
What's up girl? I'm not really an avid adventurer (yet) but I know alot about the chronic dreaming part, hah. If you're looking for advice there seems to be no shortage on travel sages around here. I'm not one of them though [emoji41]

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the site Rebecca.
This is indeed a place with a variety of folks and travel advice.
You have a search option at the top right of the page across from your name, mail and alerts.
We also have drop down menus for easy navigation.
The faq will familiarize you with the site. And I recommend checking out the Best of.

https://squattheplanet.com/faq/

Last edited:

janktoaster

Reaction score
Isn't there a gathering in NH this week?

Doccogs

Reaction score
Howdy, Becca. I'm Cogs. I just got on this site and saw you were an NH person. How are you? Tell me something good! Any advice on this site? Me and my homies were/are somehow still, about to travel. We were gonna leave Jan. 1st, and my car desided to shit the bed. We're all busting ass to get a new one. Wish me luck!! Just thought I'd reach out and say hi! Later.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads