Hello from NewOrleans. | Squat the Planet

Hello from NewOrleans.

Ezra Fyre

Reaction score
You realize you're doing it backwards, right? .... You go SOUTH for winter... Not Nort!! ... BURRrrrrr!!

Nuts leaving Nola to goTHERE for winter... Totally totally backwards!
..... Fucking COLD!! Never catch me in that damn shit again, if there's anything I can do about it.... Fucking Nuts! Bbbbrrrrr

So what part of the northwest are you thinking?

(... and you do know it does the cold frozen falls from sky, shit, up there? ... it's cold!? .... Just checking.)

SouthernFats

Reaction score
You realize you're doing it backwards, right? .... You go SOUTH for winter... Not Nort!! ... BURRrrrrr!!

Nuts leaving Nola to goTHERE for winter... Totally totally backwards!
..... Fucking COLD!! Never catch me in that damn shit again, if there's anything I can do about it.... Fucking Nuts! Bbbbrrrrr

So what part of the northwest are you thinking?

(... and you do know it does the cold frozen falls from sky, shit, up there? ... it's cold!? .... Just checking.)
Hahaha yes I am very aware. I'm not planning to stay very long. Just for the fall. I have a few friends I'm trying to go visit. One in NM, one in L.A., one in Portland, and another in Tacoma. Then back to Nola before the real blizzardy shit begins. Cold doesn't really bother me much.

Reactions: Ezra Fyre

Ezra Fyre

Reaction score
You might try turning your visit on it's head, if you can... Tacoma, Portland LA, NM.... That way you're doing the likely to be coldest first.... FUCKING BURRrrr... Makes me want to turn the heat on just thinking about it... (Room mate would kill me, lol....) Atleast you're staying more or less coastal.... Not as harsh in Tacoma, etc.

Have fun, crazy man, have fun.... I'll crank up a heater in your honor! :)

Reactions: SouthernFats

callmewhatyouwill

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. People call me Fats but im just kinda chubby. Looking for a cool person to catch out of Nola with next month. Heading to the Pacific Northwest if anyone wants to join. Have a few crash spots along the way.
What's up bro? Names Chris(aka Shorty) I'm looking to get out of New Orleans too. I don't have a particular destination except I know I wanna go west. I'm staying with family in outside the city now but if you still around I'm down to head out whenever.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads