Hello from New York

FeelAllRight518

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 19 years old and from the middle of nowhere (Delhi) New York. Haven't lived there in years though thank god. Now I'm in the capital area which is kind of shitty. Anyway so I am almost geared up to finally hit the road after a long time thinking about it and reading the available resources, and talking to some old hobo friends that I've known for a while.
I'm excited to get out there and have this beautiful learning experience of traveling the US. I'm also excited for the challenges. Well not much else for me to say unless you ask! Safe travels to you guys out there.

Reactions: Vulture and wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well cool intro and welcome to STP. This is the time of year for a lot of travelers so stay tuned to the road dogs forum for people wanting to travel as well as other of our traveling forums and stuff to take (equipment) planning etc ! Have fun and stay safe.

Reactions: FeelAllRight518

Haystack

Reaction score
Welcome! It sounds like you have a good idea of what you're getting into. As always don't be afraid to ask questions, and most of all have fun while traveling.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads