Hello from nc

randef

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm from Raleigh, on my way there now to reup my food stamps. My former road dog might be in gboro jail right now if he didn't flee to colorado.

Reactions: littletraveler
C

crustythadd23

Maine sounds cool I know a few people up there and the gathering is in Cali but I doubt I'm gonna go
Well hey mid-august in Machias they got the blackfly ball. theres a collective house up there called the beehive and they set this even every year on the weekend of the 16th i believe and its a great time. they got a bad ass marching band there and blackbird raum is playing this year. plus you can get work in that town raking blueberries

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: littletraveler
Reaction score
Sound
Well hey mid-august in Machias they got the blackfly ball. theres a collective house up there called the beehive and they set this even every year on the weekend of the 16th i believe and its a great time. they got a bad ass marching band there and blackbird raum is playing this year. plus you can get work in that town raking blueberries
sounds rad!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I've been to black fly ball about 2 years ago, it was pretty awesome. It's worth checking out.

I'm not headed anywhere for a while, I'm always just curious where folks are headed. I'm guessing you're going to Nola?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads