Hello, from Evansville. I'm new to this.

Caitsidious

Reaction score
My name is Caitie. I'm currently in Evansville, Indiana, and I want to hop trains and go around the US, change my life and basically explore everything I possibly can, to put it simply. I've not done anything like this before, so I need general advice on how to get started, and particularly, how to hop trains. I'm planning on saving up money before I leave, but I don't know how much would be acceptable. So give friendly advice? Also, hello to you all. :3

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
first of all your 16 and not many people want to take an underage kid on a train with them. hopping a train isnt a fun thing to do on the weekends, its very dangerous and you CAN get killed. or loose and arm or a leg or both. i say finish high school turn 18 let life slap you in the face a few times. also being on the road and being a girl makes it 10x worse because people will look at you and think they can take advantage of you. becareful in whatever you do.

Caitsidious

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm aware of the dangers of it. I'm not planning on doing it just for fun, really. Thank you. I'm turning seventeen in a few days, so I probably will wait a year til I turn eighteen and save up some money, but it's something I'm going to do.

bryanpaul

Reaction score

Puckett

Banned
Reaction score
Then pretty soon you're gonna look as haggard as puckett

yeah im so haggard, leather skin, and saggy tits. blown out vag from all the dick and false teeth from getting raped in my mouth so many times....lol

i know man but hey im 25 and still get the cops called on me when i fly a sign cuz people think im a 16yo runaway so i cant be as haggard as you :D

Reactions: Jimmy Beans

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
thats my kinda haggard!
Word, just like how a girl rockin natural armpit/body funk smells better than one with perfume.. well to me anyway.

Caitsidious

Reaction score
It had an error message when I tried to follow the link you two posted.

Also, I'm not concerned with being cool. I'm also not going to bother justifying it to you. So don't criticize it, please.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just curious, Why do you choose hopping trains as your mode of transportation? What series of events lead to that being the logical choice for you when planning this little trip to "change your life"?

K

katbastard

So don't criticize it? then don't post bland as fuck open questions, read some posts and do what ever you going to do, but when older people who have been doing what you are asking about for many years give you advice take what you like and ignore the rest.
seems to me you have alot of growing up to do, sticking to wanting to write, way better then what your asking about.
http://caitsidious.tumblr.com/
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001733300349&sk=info

Puckett

Banned
Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads